10. Because our planet is our “garden”. Only with a totally healthy and productive garden will we be able to live healthy and sustainable lives.
9. Because we’re running low on clean, drinkable, non-chemically-contaminated water.
8. Because we’re quickly losing clean, breathable, non-chemically-contaminated air.
7. Because we’re depleting the minerals and healthy state of our soil. Without healthy soil, we won’t have healthy food. Without healthy food, we can’t have healthy bodies.
6. Because a healthy, sustainable planet will provide great rewards in reduced healthcare costs, healthy employees who are productive and present, and will be much better employees.
4. Because, as a parent, you’ll sleep better at night, knowing you’re leaving a sustainable planet for your children and future generations.
3. Because you will be happier and healthier, living on a planet that you know has a rich diversity of fellow species, all doing their part in maintaining the balance of nature.
2. Because customers/consumers are looking for businesses with which they have a “values alignment”. People buy from people and companies they know and trust are doing good.
and most important. ..
1. Because your children deserve at least as much of a natural world we have had.
Here’s hoping you make green waves at work,
Thomas Kemper, Owner and Founder